On Thursday, October 30th we had our ward trunk or treat, which actually has nothing to do with trunks, because we do it inside and everyone grabs a classroom. :)
I neglected to get official pictures of the kids, but got some of them enjoying the sugar cookies afterward. Brynlee hung out in her car seat the entire time (you can see it behind Easton).
Ron and I went as Cleopatra and Mark Antony this year (well, technically his costume was a Caesar costume, but no one cares, right?). Thank you Wal-mart clearance last year. And yes, I already know what we are going to be next year.
Our attempt at a stoic picture.
And normal now!
Then, the next night we got dressed up again to go out in the neighborhood.
We had Spider-Man...
Rapunzel (she had a love/hate relationship with that wig).
Princess Sofia
And a cuddly polar bear (who stayed home with mom to hand out candy).
A shot of the older three.
No comments:
Post a Comment