All the girls in pink:
Naked Baby
The first smile caught on camera. In the church mother's lounge, no less.
Cheesing - showing off her new coat from Aunt Kari.
We forgot to do the pinata on Devynee's birthday, so a little Thanksgiving pinata fun was in order. Whoever invented the pull-string pinatas is my best friend. If they come forward, I will take them out to lunch. Basically, each kid chooses a string, pulls as hard as they can, and either the string pops off, or the bottom of the pinata bursts open.
I got my craft on and made a set of Minifolk. I love them.
Dads:
Moms:
Big kids:
Little kids:
Our happy family:
We went to the UW game over Thanksgiving break.
The girls and Ron and I sat up top (Brynlee in her car seat not pictured).
While Easton sat down lower in the good seats with Uncle Jordan. I had to get a picture of him after the game was over.
When we walked back to the car, the lights on the football field were on, so Easton and Kendree took the opportunity to run and run and run. And then mom took their picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment