Sunday, November 30, 2014

Instagram: November 2014

Brynlee all dressed for her first day of church! (We even all survived!)

First real snow of the year means you have to go play!

My littlest sidekick accompanied me to vote today. I love our country!

Happy Wednesday! #threeweeksold

I don't know what I would do without my big helpers! But seriously, Kendree held Brynlee for 30 minutes yesterday and put her to sleep while I did dishes.

After cleaning and bagging 80 lbs. of chicken yesterday, I decided to inventory my freezer. As it turns out, I have a LOT of food in there.

One month old today. Doesn't seem possible, and yet it feels like she's been here forever. #especiallyifitrytoremembersleepingthroughthenight

After purposely dressing the older girls to match, Brynlee and I matched by happy accident.  We were all in pink for church and it begged to be documented.

I "should" be starting dinner, but I just can't put this snuggly little doll down.

We made it all the way to 5 weeks before our first blow out! #diaperingskillsofaseasonedmother #morelikedumbluck

I gave into Kendree's many requests to see my American Girl doll today and pulled Kirsten out of boxes.  As it turns out, I'm still just as possessive of her now as I was as a 10 year old. #inmydefensetheydontevenmakeheranymore #iveneverbeenthishovering

Happy Birthday to our terrific, talkative, treat-loving, three year old! We sure love her and all the fun she brings to our family!

Thank goodness Kendree took this from a modest perspective...Now to get better at locking my phone.

I bet this isn't part of your thanksgiving dinner. #mybrotherisweird #andawesome

No comments: