Somehow, this sweet thing turned one month old on November 15th.
At one month, Brynlee is a typical 4 week old. She is eating every 2-3 hours and I feel attached to my recliner (the place I feed her). This is not necessarily a bad thing, unless I have to feed other children as well.
At night, we have our good days (3-4 hour stretches) and bad days (awake for hours in the middle of the night).
The kids love their new sister and ask to hold her multiple times a day. Brynlee tolerates it all.
I seem to always forget just how much newborns sleep and just how much you want to sit and hold them while they sleep.
She sleeps in her bassinet or swing during the day and the bassinet in my room at night. She loves her binky and takes after Easton in that way (Kendree hated the binky and Devynee tolerated it).
We sure do love her!
No comments:
Post a Comment