Friday, November 07, 2014

Instagram: October 2014

Nothing makes this pregnant, Bishop's wife happier than a successful opening weekend. #iWILLseemyhusbandinoctober

This one is transitioning out of naps and driving her mam crazy!  Every once in a while (like once every two weeks) the stars align and this happens at an appropriate time of day...

Best conference game ever can even get your kids to listen on a Saturday!  Love listening to a living prophet and apostles this weekend!

To say I was exhausted at the end of yesterday is an understatement.  Four days of being a hunting widow coupled with general pregnancy hormones and late nights (I don't sleep well when Ron is gone) will do that to you.  My awesome husband went a LONG way towards making it up to me though, as this is what the clock said when I got out of bed today. Blessed, blessed sleep. #pinkpaperandtapecreationbykendree

Easton wrote this story during the afternoon session of conference. I love phonetic spelling!!! Video of him reading it coming up pronto.

Easton reading part of his short story. Obviously having corn for dinner is a major concern in his life. "Dun, dun, DUN!" is my favorite.

Little kids in gigantic backpacks will never, NEVER get old.

Making laundry soap with Wild Orange essential oil added and it smells heavenly!

New PINK glasses for this little one!

Pumpkin patched it up today!  Dad had a lot of help pulling them off the vine, not so much help carrying them to the car...

Brynlee Kay arrived at 9:20 a.m.! 6 lbs. 4 oz. and 19 inches long.  We are both doing great!

This little peanut and I are so happy to be home. Now to gear up for the first night...

Wide-eyed baby. I'm so in love.

This sweet babe knows how to worm her way to be a favorite. Only waking up once between 11 pm and 7 am will get you there very quickly in this house. ;)

The FIRST thing he asks to do every day when he gets home is to "hold the baby." My girls are lucky to have a big brother like him.

She found the tutu in the dress ups and had to bust a few moves. The arm wind ups are my fav.

Saturday was the last day of the soccer season. I didn't do a great job of documenting it this year, but these two kids had fun! #latergram

It's been a few days since this precious face has made an appearance. Thought it was about time for another picture. Thanks for the bow Cheryl!

 Our attempt at a stoic picture. #nailedit

Spider-Man, Rapunzel, Princess Sofia and a cuddly polar bear.  Happy Halloween!

No comments: