Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Are we ever going to talk about anything other than law school?

Probably not.

That being said, I thought it was about time for another update. (I finally figured out blogger--a little bit.)



And now I will walk you through a few of our thoughts. We just heard from Utah last night and are disappointed. Ronnie is convinced that this means we are definitely not getting into BYU, but I refuse to give up hope. You may notice a full-ride scholarship to Whittier on the list now. It was flattering to receive, but we have since learned that they are on probation with the ABA and may lose their accreditation. This would be a bad thing.

We are waiting to hear back from a few more schools (namely: BYU, Houston, Mississippi, and Texas Tech) before we begin weeding things down and hope to get those letters in the next two weeks. (Ideally before next Monday so I can save on deposits that are due.)

3 comments:

Bethany said...

I'm sorry to hear about Utah. Dangit all. It's about time BYU up and made their decision already! When this is all over you guys deserve a real vacation to celebrate.

Unknown said...

Karen wants to know, where the heck is Cardozo? And when does Connecticut decide you are in or not - how long is the waitlist?

KaLee said...

Cardozo is in New York and Connecticut does not give you any details of the waiting list. They just make you wait. We don't even know where we are on the list.