School (Ranking) Accepted (Scholarship)
Akron (3rd Tier) Yes (15000/yr)
ASU (53) No
BYU (34)
Campbell (4th Tier)
Cardozo (53)
Connecticut (50) Waitlist
George Mason (37) No
Houston (70)
Indiana (37)
Marquette (3rd Tier) Yes (15000/yr)
Mississippi (97)
Pacific (97) Yes (10000/yr )
Santa Clara (87)
Temple (58)
Texas Tech (3rd Tier)
UNLV (3rd Tier)
Utah (57)
Washington & Lee (22)
Whittier (4th Tier)
Wyoming (4th Tier) Yes
Now you can all feel “in the know” in regard to our pending decision.
If any of you would like to sway our decision, we are accepting outside scholarships. This can be in the form of trips, free food, money, etc. Just so you know what you are up against, my dad has offered Ronnie a Cowboy Scholarship (read: one pair of cowboy boots and a cowboy hat) if Wyoming is our final decision.
2 comments:
Shoot, I don't know if I can beat the Cowboy Scholarship! (haha) If I know you and your cowboy fantasy, and I think I do, I would take it. Don't worry, I can relate. ;-)
How about an every-sunday-dinner for 3 years scholorship if you consider Northwestern! Plus holidays! Can't beat that....
Post a Comment