He continues to enjoy rice cereal and Ronnie did a much better job capturing it on camera. Enjoy the next four pictures of the process.



Easton also loves to grab his bottom lip and create that bub-bub-bub-bub noise. I hope you all know what I am talking about, because I don't know any other way to describe it. Again, here are a few pictures of that little trick. [try to ignore the shine coming off of his face due to all of the drool]


No teeth yet, but lots of drool and lots and lots of chewing. He has perfected the "sneak attack" as we call it. You will be holding him completely normally and then all of the sudden--he attacks your hand to try and chew on it. At the doctor's yesterday he weighed in at 14 pounds, 13 ounces and 26.25 inches long. Not big at all, but just fine. I figure if he is anywhere near as skinny as I was as a child, it will be a while before we call him "big." He is rolling all over the place and has conked his head many, many times on our furniture. He also pulls his knees underneath himself, but then has no idea what to do and falls back down. He is constantly babbling and I love it! This is such a fun age! We just love our little "Bubbers."
4 comments:
just the cutest ever. these pics are too adorable, i can't stand it.
I can't wait to play with him!!! Just two more weekends :)
Too bad Brinley isn't there so they could do their bub bub noises together! He is just growing up so fast, we miss seeing him almost everyday!
KaLee, he is such a cute boy! I love these pictures. He has such beautiful brown eyes (as you've mentioned in a previous blog!).
Post a Comment