Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The List (no more)

So, I have this list.

A list of things that I want to blog about.

It is completely random and has been an ongoing thing for the two years I have been blogging.

Until it ran out.

That's right--it ran out and now I am stuck. I could continue to blog about my organization tendancies and how my apartment was looking like this a week ago.


It's better now, but not quite up to photo taking condition.

So instead of boring you--how about you give me a few suggestions?

Things you want to learn about me (as if there could be anything left), my family, my beliefs, my opinions, etc. Let's face it, I'm an open book.

Really. What do you want to know?

9 comments:

The Erickson Family said...

Hi! Don't worry - I don't think you are stalking us :). I love your blog. I hope you guys are liking you new place. I am sad we won't see you as often.

Bethany said...

more cute cards!! or wii-playing!! (you got one, yes?) or...come to colorado and we'll have lots to post about!

Lindsey said...

Oh no I can't believe the list ran out! I'm sure you will have plenty more ideas come to you -you're a creative girl. I can't wait to see pics of the new place when it's all complete. If only I could see it in person!

Steph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph said...

KaLee its Chip and Steph. Glad to see Ronnie made it though his first year of law school Two more years and the fun really begins. How is Ronnie coping with the Lakers getting smoked in the finals? Your little guy is so big already. Cant believe it has been six months. We are getting ready to have a little also. Steph is due in August. Cant believe it. Hope all is well.

Candise said...

Good reads...good eats...organizational hints and "systems"...general budgeting...family memories...what you do with your spare time??? Can you tell I love everything you write? More of a good think is never bad!

Lindsay said...

I'm all about the childhood stories. Those can be so funny sometimes. Oh yes...and a card giveaway. I'm itching to win one of your giveaways one of these days. :)

Clay said...

If your life was a musical what actors would play the main characters and what would the title be?

Ashley said...

Jared came home one night and was very excited...he said, "Guess what? Ronnie and KaLee have a blog too."
I've just started getting into blogging with my friends and family...but I guess Jared must have thought I was the only person who does this. Anyway, he told me he got an update e-mail from you guys with a link to your blog and he told me to check it out. Hope that’s okay! I started reading from the very beginning, but I realized it's going to take me a long time to catch up on three years of posts, but I must tell you, KaLee, you’re super funny!! I mean you’re funny in person too, but you’re a great writer! I love all your ideas and things that you write about…it makes me realize that my blogsite is seriously lacking (although I do keep a list of things to write about on my blog too). So, since your list ran out I was going to suggest you write about some of your must-have products, but I see you JUST did that with baby products…which is awesome. We don’t need this just yet…but hopefully someday soon we will. I’ll be sure to copy it and keep it for future reference. I also copied some of your Christmas traditions that you wrote about in an earlier blog…I really like the idea of love ornaments! Anyway, thanks for all the great ideas! It will be fun to see pics of you, Ronnie and especially Easton. Take care!