Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wherein I apologize for my absence

Miss me?

Probably not if you use Google Reader.

Possibly if you actually come here to check it out.

It's been an insane two weeks. I have pictures, but the camera got left at home this morning-I HATE when I forget things. So, in lieu of pictures, let's have some bullet points, shall we?
  • We moved. Saving money is a wonderful, wonderful thing. Moving is not (unless you count all of the items that left our little family--oh, how I love de-cluttering). [If you actually know me and I have your email, expect an email with updated information, if I don't have your email--leave it in a comment].
  • I had a work event. Does it seem like I have a lot of those? It sure does to me. Luckily, I don't have another one until September, so I have a bit of breathing room.
  • Ronnie had his work study [read: summer job] taken away from him and then given back. I was about to state how the Univ. of Wyoming reminds of a *certain* type of "giver" but then I thought about the Seinfeld episode on that very topic, so I'll refrain.
  • The Lakers are down 2-1 in the finals. If you know Ronnie, you know the anguish this is causing him. To add to it all, we haven't had cable for over a week.
  • Easton is six months old--yesterday! He also started rice cereal and LOVES it. [Due to a few studies on decreased allergies in children if they are exclusively breastfed for the first six months, we delayed starting him on cereal sooner. Ronnie has some wicked allergies that I would rather not have Easton have to deal with.]
  • I was in charge of a scrapbook at our Stake Girls Camp [Erc is the director]. Preparation was horrible, but everything went off without a hitch. I fear I am now getting a reputation in the stake for this sort of thing, which is a double-edged sword. [what if my next project is not cute?]

Thanks for sticking with me--look for pics here and on Easton's blog soon!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

i missed you even with reader! HUGE CONGRATS on the move!!! that's so awesome. pictures please. (of the scrapbook too.) happy 6 months to Easton! and... go celtics! ;)

Jen and Joe. said...

Make that 3-1 in the finals.
HA.
No sympathy here, Ronnie!

We're bringin' it back to Boston.
Where it belongs.