Tuesday, June 24, 2008

One less worry

The universe has seen fit to bless me with one less worry.

My office? It has a number pad lock.

My apartment? Only has a deadbolt lock.

I can never lock myself out again.

[except the dang car, that option is still out there…]

3 comments:

Jen and Joe. said...

OHMYGOODNESS.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED that!

Carolyn said...

KaLee,

This is so funny! And I have to ask you...how do you know Jennifer Jackson? I saw she posted a comment, and I know her too! She worked as a secretary for the OLS Dept. and I took her job when she stayed home with Ian. :) Random connection!

Stevens Family said...

I would love to have locks like that on everything. We used to have a combination key lock on our old Explorer and we'd keep an extra key to the other car and the house in it (hidden, of course) so we'd never get locked out. I haven't locked myself out in a long time, but I'm always SO nervous about it.