that is so funny
Due to my maiden last name, some members of my family occasionally receive mail in Chinese. We are so not Chinese.
That is pretty funny. But I don't know if it is nearly as funny as having to change the name of a family casserole to accommodate your new lastname...Gotta love that.Hope Ronnie is surviving finals.
ha, ha, ha
I told Adam about that after I saw you at the park with this and we had a laugh.....I am not surprised though.....ahh McDonalds. :) ~Jeffi
Post a Comment
5 comments:
that is so funny
Due to my maiden last name, some members of my family occasionally receive mail in Chinese. We are so not Chinese.
That is pretty funny. But I don't know if it is nearly as funny as having to change the name of a family casserole to accommodate your new lastname...Gotta love that.
Hope Ronnie is surviving finals.
ha, ha, ha
I told Adam about that after I saw you at the park with this and we had a laugh.....I am not surprised though.....ahh McDonalds. :) ~Jeffi
Post a Comment