Friday, May 01, 2009

Boxes and Hats

Easton is no different than most kids, he loves being inside boxes, or anything that he thinks is a box.


Hey Mom! I see a little train car right there, I want to get in that!

We videoed the attempt to get in the train, for your pleasure. (this is not the first time he has tried to get in this particular toy--you gotta hand it to him for persistence).



After it isn't working, he is resigned to just playing with the attached bird.


I have been searching for months for a ball hat for Easton so he can be like his daddy (instead of wearing his daddy's hats). Who knew? They were at Walmart. I attempted to just put them in the cart, but that was a no-go. He had to wear them out of the store.


Why am I using the word them? There were two hats in the pack, so this is what he looked like for the trip.


Gotta love it.

1 comment:

Karen said...

That is so adorable! We have been looking for an Angels hat so he can be like his daddy and have not been able to find one his size. I am glad that you found a hat for him, even if it is not Angels.
Cali Grandma