This picture would be of a full package of donuts, except I love them too much and they were ripped into approximately one minute after I acquired them.I love powdered donuts.
Mini powdered donuts.
My dad also loves them and between us we have decided that Little Debbie makes the best ones (none of the Hostess wannabes for us). If you are wanting to try the superior brand, don't be surprised if they are hard to find.
Every so often, my dad will offer to grab us both a package on his way into work. Today was one of those days.
In our family we call these little gems Cocaine Donuts (my mom is totally cringing right now).
We think it is funny and so we talk to each other like we enjoy a good hit.
Dad: Do you want a pack of donuts today?
Me: Yeah!
Dad: Cocaine, Chocolate or Glazed?
Me: Cocaine! Thanks!
And then I realize that everything I say in my office is echoed down the hall for all to hear.
Let's just hope they still think I am clean.
3 comments:
I totally burst out laughing reading this. I love the treats you and your dad have at work!
I laughed out loud too when I read this! I bet it's a hoot working with your dad. I personally prefer the "crumb" donuts. Mmm, so good!
That's so funny. I love your blog, KaLee. You are hilarious!
Post a Comment