- Meal planning is the bomb. I love having ingredients and ideas on hand. Why don't I do this every week?
- Having a week with three dinners paid for (thank you work and dad) is also the bomb.
- Apparently, I love food. Free, or planned food.
- Spring is peeking its head around the corner (I fully expect one or two more massive snow storms before it fully appears).
- This is the week of one of my tri-annual massive work meetings which means I want to tear my hair out and stop dreaming about work.
- In the last month, Easton has gone from 3 to 7 teeth. Why is teething not a painless process?
- If you do or do not follow Bethany (shame on you), please read this article. Tears are streaming down my cheeks as I think about it again.
Thanks for sticking with me!
2 comments:
I love meal planning too...it's something I just started doing and it saves SO much time and money! You should post some menus.
AND, I got my cards...they are so darling!! I can't wait to use them up! Thanks so much!
kalee thank you so much! i'm sorry to make you cry, hehe. no but every time i read micheal's story i cry, sheesh. well, i have really got to get some meal plans going, and tell easton i'm sorry about the teething, ouch! :)
Post a Comment