I love a bologna sandwich. Specifically, bologna, mustard and pickles. When taking said sandwich to work, it is necessary to keep the pickles separate until right before you eat the sandwich so your bread does not become soggy and gross.
Last week, I brought the sandwich, ate it and packed away the pickle container to take home. Somewhere between work and home the container tipped a bit and pickle juice got all over everything in my purse.
Not fun.
I figured that I did not put the lid on tight.
So then, today I go to bring the same sandwich again, and carefully close the Tupperware* container, even testing it above the sink before deciding that it is definitely closed, I don't need to worry.
I get to work and go to put my sandwich in the fridge and find....
Pickle juice all over my purse.
AGAIN!
Please tell me that this is something I can remedy, I need my bologna!
*the container is technically not Tupperware, but instead from IKEA.
4 comments:
I'm not sure what you can do about the leakage, liquids in containers always seem to leak out. But it brought back a memory of you and I eating pickles at church. Do you remember?
put the container in a ziplock.
Can pickles be sans juice in a plastic bag from home to work until sandwich time? Or does being in the juice 'til the last moment really make the 'wich?
What type of pickles are we talking here? If it's dill ... you are your mother's daughter!!
Denise
skip the container and just use ziploc baggies (I'd double it)
Post a Comment