I found them!
Unfortunately, I can't share my new-found time with you. It's just for me.
Normally Easton gets up between 7 and 8 a.m. (when he is not teething). I don't have to be at work until 10 a.m. We normally lounge a bit, get breakfast, lounge a little bit more, I get ready, I get him ready, and then lounge until Ronnie gets home from class or I have to take him to my mom's house.
On Monday I was feeling motivated (apparently) and in those same 2 hours (roughly) I unloaded the dishwasher, loaded it again and ran it, finished two loads of laundry, cleaned the bathroom, and straightened the rest of the house.
I think I've found my new saving grace.
Working in the morning before I go to work.
I novel idea, I know.
2 comments:
You have found the secret to being a working mom! Just it is hard to do that and not take the time to just have time...
Do remember however, housework will always be there and little ones grow up way too fast, so be sure to spend lots of time with him, cuddling and playing. You will sorely miss him once he is grown and gone, I know I miss his father a lot.
Post a Comment