Thursday, April 09, 2009

I always wonder

why titles like this are on the covers of magazines.


You can't see that? Let me spell it out for you. It's the May issue of Reader's Digest and the title is "How to Hide Anything" with things like "your anxiety" and "a spare key" underneath.

To me, it is like highlighting the magazine to say, "Hey! All you thieves, robbers, internet scammers, etc! Buy me to figure out where all of the idiots who follow this advice are going to hide everything!

Luckily, when you actually read the article, there is not a single word about spare keys (unless you count the GeoCaching section--as if I am going to have my GPS on me when I am locked out of my house).

I'm just sayin'.




*Don't forget to enter your guess to win some free cards!

1 comment:

The Gardner Family said...

I don't know if this link will work, but this is a video i saw seconds after I saw your blog. http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=12895189&ch=4226713&src=news Here you go thieves: this is how you do it! Crazy! I guess we do need to be warned though.