Saturday, April 25, 2009

Lessons Learned

at work events this weekend.
  • I work with some of the greatest people ever.
  • The Vee Bar Guest Ranch had the most perfectly cooked steak Ronnie and I have ever had. Since the event ended, Ronnie has talked about it no less than 6 times. It was that good. (The fact that it was part of a buffet is the most amazing part).
  • No shoes can be comfortable for two consecutive 14-hour work days.
  • Easton really likes me when he has not seen me for over 24 hours.
  • I tear up when the chairman of the board thanks me publicly for all of the work I have put in. (No surprise to most of you, I'm sure).

3 comments:

Shalee said...

I am pretty sure you were talking about me regarding the first item :-) Hope the Recognition Dinner went well and YAY for being done with another great event!!

Shalee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JMG said...

1st. . .where do you work? . .2nd--I agree I have NEVER had steak like David and I had at Vee Bar one Valentines Day---and we often pointed that fact out to everyone when we lived in Texas and they tried to tell us the best steaks were there in TX, they are very wrong.