So, I've been keeping you in suspense long enough.
I made.....
210 cards.
I thought that was pretty darn impressive until guesses started coming in that were over it! Apparently, I have many friends and family who think very, very highly of me.
The winner is my cousin Jill, who is always Jilly Bug when I think her name, but I usually call her Jill to her face.
My favorite part of this whole thing was talking to people about how they came up with their numbers. My sister spent an insane amount of time trying to decide if her guess should be even or odd and didn't spend much time at all on the range it should be in. Others were very sure about what the number could be divided by or if I would have to make just one more to get to an "even" number. My favorite was the friend who was all detective about it and went to my online gallery, counted the number of cards I had uploaded recently and then tried to figure out how many of each one I would have made. Too bad all that hard work didn't pay off!
I've also decided that a bonus prize will go to Jeri, since she really guessed that I had made 425 cards. I need to bribe her so that she will continue to think highly of me!
Thanks everybody--I think we may just do this again (when I can stand to look at my stamps).
P.S. I had a few ask what I was doing with so many--I sent 92 down to my aunt who works in a doctor's office. Her co-workers love my cards and love me and pay money for them (a little $ that feeds my sick addiction). While I was in the groove, I decided to keep on going, so I could have some on hand for all of the requests I get. Sadly (or not so sadly) I'm already down to about 50!
3 comments:
sweet!! I had a good feeling about my guess:) I am so excited, making cards is one of those genes that my mom didn't pass down to me!!
Darn! should have put in my order already. Well, guess you will just have to go on another marathon!
1st of all, I'm a slacker, and hadn't checked your blog yet this week! I guess that what I get for not checking. However, I do need to put in another order for birthday cards. Let me know my damage on 10-15 cards!
P.S. Cute crafts while you and Erica were together. I think maybe we should all have a girls weekend somewhere!
Miss ya
Post a Comment