Tuesday, April 01, 2008

An apology

Hi.

Yember me?

It’s KaLee.

I was on a roll with the blogging there for a while. Even I got used to the *almost* daily posting. And I liked it. I enjoy writing, and as long as I’m not boring you to death—I think you enjoy reading it.

But then this little thing called work—up and decided to get busy. And by busy, I mean hair-pulling, no-bathroom-breaks, tightened-shoulders-and-neck busy. I’m keeping myself sane by chanting, “It’ll be over on April 19th, It’ll be over on April 19th.” I have definitely realized that that job on the stock market would NOT have been a good thing to pursue for me.

But on a happy note, Easton is as cute as ever (even though he has his first cold).

4 comments:

Bethany said...

cute as a button!

Lauren said...

He is so cute! You must be feeding him well! :)

Lindsay said...

Good luck with your busy season! And good luck with Easton's cold. For the congestion, try a few squirts of a saline solution to loosen things up and then suck it all out with a bulb syringe. He'll probably scream like there's no tomorrow, but he (and you) will be grateful he can breathe again.

Clay said...

So evidently y'all weren't cursed by any comments you may or may not have made before you had him because he is quite a cute kid.