Easton normally gets up before I am completely ready for the day--so I let him play while I finish up. Apparently, this day I had worked him too hard and he gave in.
Easton loves the Baby Bjorn, and I love that I can have both hands free. He also enjoys laughing and smiling at that strange baby in the mirror. These two shots are my poor, poor, poor attempts to document it.
I came home from work one day to this. Easton was playing with a toy in the Bumbo chair and daddy got sick of bending over to pick it up when he dropped it, so he created a pillow barrier so it was physically impossible for Easton to drop the toy. I was laughing so hard, I had to take a picture.
We recently got Easton this bouncer station (although he has never actually bounced yet). The doctor recommended something like it so we can finally get rid of that flat spot on the side of his head (which is doing sooo much better). We call it the "backyard" because it has turtles and hedgehogs, and ducks, etc.
Another documentation of what Easton does while I get ready for work. This particular day he was getting tired and whiny (sp?) so I handed him this stuffed horse, he immediately gave it a big hug and cuddled with it and this is the best shot I got of the ordeal.
I'm training him to be a reader--he can even hold the book for himself! Now I just need to figure out how to let him know that we don't need to eat it!
Easton recently found his toes. It is the funniest thing to see him wrestle with himself to get them in his mouth. His leg is trying to kick and his hands can't figure out what is resisting them.
Easton also had his first real excursion outside this week. Check out Lindsey and Steve's blog for pictures!
2 comments:
So cute! And for a second there I thought you called the flat spot on the back of his head "backyard"! It took me a second, but I figured out that the turtles and hedgehogs wouldn't have found that to be a very suitable home!
I love the update. Easton is turning into such a stud. I think he is adorable. I love the picture where he is snoozing on the floor. It looks like he just got back from running a marathon.
As for the barrier that Ronnie created...Love it. That is so funny. Sounds like something that Josh would do.
Post a Comment