Weight: 13 lbs. 2.5 oz. (20th percentile)
Height: 25.5 inches (75th percentile)
So apparently, we have a long, skinny baby. At least we still have those cheeks! (and the little double chin!)
Easton loves to stand. He is finding his little legs quite fun. When he is tired though, nothing you do will convince him to lock those little knees.
Still not over the dumb faces for the camera. Hopefully someday he forgives his poor parents for keeping these instead of deleting them.
Tummy time--this was not a happy one.
Oh, what a mean mommy who is documenting my torment!
Just kidding--got it!
But I really wish you would stop with the flash!
Easton has also conquered rolling over! He rolled from back to front for the first time the morning of General Conference (April 6th) and then on Friday (April 11th) he rolled from front to back.
A shot of the arching back.
Cute boy--laughing at his momma.
Easton is ultra ticklish when he is naked. Not as much when clothed. Explain that.
He is chewing on EVERYTHING! He especially loves fabric. This little gown made by Aunt Aubrey and Grandma Cali was perfect to chew on. The arms are still a little long.
Delicious.
Mom--the camera is interrupting my meal!
4 comments:
4 months huh? Well, it all begins with the rolling. Pretty soon you'll have to start baby proofing everything and watching his every move so he doesn't kill himself.
He is soooooo cute! Man, he is growing up fast. He'll be leaving for a mission before we ever get to meet him :(
-Jessica
We had a futon as a couch... not too long after Kara learned how to roll I left the room to check on the laundry or something. I came back into the room and she was missing. I panicked. I finally found her under the futon... she rolled as her main form of transportation for weeks. She rolled under her crib once and couldn't roll back out because the side was down and she kept hitting her head on the roll out... just watch for things he may roll under when he goes missing in a few weeks!
I cannot believe how fast time flys! He is soooo cute! I can hardly wait until I see him in a couple of weeks - although I am there to help his Daddy while he studys for finals - being with Easton is the perk!
Love Grandma
Post a Comment