Thursday, April 24, 2008

Oh, to be 5 again: Week 11

Nathan*: Mrs. S, Bill* is taking a REALLY long time at his center!

Erc: Bill, are you about finished with your project?

Bill: I haven’t been here for a long time! I’ve only been here for a YEAR!

Erc (as she thinks about how she needs to go over this subject again): Bill, a year is a really long time. Do you mean that you have been at this center for a few minutes?

Bill: Yeah! I’ve only been here for a few minutes!

*Not the children’s real names

3 comments:

Michelle said...

kalee! so happy you are a fellow lurker. i don't know if you read dj's comment after yours, but she showed me your happiness about a month ago, and i've been a sient fan ever since. Thanks too for some backup on those funny books. There are so not en vogue, but so so good! :)

I'm putting you on my blogroll lay. :) peace out!

Michelle said...

i meant "lady." :)

Michelle said...

and apparently "silent" not "sient." proof read michelle, proof read!