I do have to say that this made me a little nauseated! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me that is not heading our way!! I would cry! HARD! We have finally broken 40 degrees....ok, it is 40 degrees today, but tomorrow is supposed to get as high at 60! If that is followed by snow, I would lose all hope, I am sure of it! It is bad enough to have to enter May with snow still on the ground!
Good Luck KaLee! At least the view from your window is nice! :)
It's true. You need to pack up and come to Fountain Valley, where it reached a beautiful 89 degrees today, before Easton turns into a popsicle! I miss you guys. Sorry about the snow. Love ya!
4 comments:
I do have to say that this made me a little nauseated! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me that is not heading our way!! I would cry! HARD! We have finally broken 40 degrees....ok, it is 40 degrees today, but tomorrow is supposed to get as high at 60! If that is followed by snow, I would lose all hope, I am sure of it! It is bad enough to have to enter May with snow still on the ground!
Good Luck KaLee! At least the view from your window is nice! :)
oh KaLee!!! I'm so sorry! Spring will come soon, I promise!
Hey--my brother in-law is marrying a girl from WYOMING! Rock Springs! (Aren't you kind of far from Rock Springs? If you're not, we could have lunch!)
KaLee,
I feel for you! Maybe you should come and visit us here in sunny California. We are at a beautiful 85'.
It's true. You need to pack up and come to Fountain Valley, where it reached a beautiful 89 degrees today, before Easton turns into a popsicle! I miss you guys. Sorry about the snow. Love ya!
-Katie
Post a Comment