Easton and Brinley. Brinley=so happy. Easton=trying to figure out what that silver thing in front of Lindsey's face is. Again, Easton shows the face he gives every time I whip out the camera.
Giving kisses--if this isn't the most adorable thing you have ever seen....then you probably have a kid of your own that you love more than mine.
Brinley really going in for the kill! Easton needs to be toughened up if all of the girls are going to react this way!
Friday, April 11, 2008
Easton and Brinley--Best Friends
Lindsey already posted these darling shots on her blog, but I thought I would post them so everyone would get a chance to view the precious-ness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ohmigoodness, his cute, hilarious FACE! i would kiss it too if i were brinley. ;)
Thats what im talkin about, Daddy's little ladies man!!
who'd have thought, he's a ladies' man?! must come from the Lindstrom side!! Haha
Oh so cute! Our little babies are growing up so quickly...It will be fun to see them running around the place after each other in a little while :)
Post a Comment