Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Update

Get ready for some bullet points.

  • I survived the weekend. My back kills (which my paranoid brain thinks is the beginning of another shingles breakout—time will tell), but I survived. Easton did too—I know there was no reason for him not to, but I like to think that he can’t live without me.
  • I am now in the process of packing up my office. We will be moving on May 14th, and I am determined to have everything ready to go before then—especially since packing will involve a lot more sorting.
  • Ronnie is beginning to gear up for finals—this means that I see even less of him than normal. This law school business is not for wimps.
  • We are currently looking for a new place to live—somewhere a little less expensive for the next two years. Oh, how I despise searching for apartments!
  • So excited to finally share that my sis—Erc is pregnant! She is due October 7th and I’m as excited for her as I was for myself (or as close as a person can get to equal excitement).
  • But—there’s a catch. They are moving to SLC since Dan received a great job offer. I’m incredibly happy for him, but very bummed out about the timing. (Do people even say bummed out anymore?)
  • And lastly, I hate when people title their posts “Update” but I couldn’t come up with anything else. Not. One. Thing.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

yay for your sister!!!!! amazing!!!! holycow, does she have a blog already or what? seriously. i catch myself saying bummed all the time! then i realize i sound like my mom. oh well. i hope your back feels better!

Candise said...

Glad the mysterious (I only say mysterious because I am curious and want to know all about whatever it is you have been working so hard on) weekend event was a success...and hope the sore back is short lived, and the shingles stay away. Forever. I am so excited for Erica, what is Dan going to be doing?