Monday, May 18, 2009

I did it again

Agreed to do a project that is turning out to be WAAAAYYYY more time consuming than I originally thought.

Currently, my table looks like this:
































I agreed to make a scrapbook of newspaper articles for a girl that is graduating from high school this month. She played volleyball, basketball and soccer.


That adds up to:

over 100 articles
2 scrapbooks
countless paper
15 stamp sets
etc. etc. etc.


I'm a little overwhelmed (and underpaid). The first time I do something like this, I never know what to charge. Now I do.....$1,000,000.


Do you think that's too much?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I can watch Easton for you when I get there so you can finish, but don't ask for help, I do not scrapbook (when would you like all of Ronnie's memories to put into a book? just kidding.)

sdheinens said...

Holy crap!!! That is a lot of work but you are amazing so I am sure it'll be WONDERFUL!!!

Carolyn said...

No, I don't think that charging $1,000,000 would be too much. It looks like a lot of work! :)