Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Funny story

No picture with this post--I'm sorry.

I wanted to record this before I forgot.

Last night Easton found his Handy Manny jacket in the basket next to the door. This particular jacket has a light that blinks when the jacket is in motion. It was blinking as he carried it to show Ronnie and I and he was really excited about it, but when he set it down on the ground the blinking stopped.

He couldn't figure out how to make it blink again, so Ronnie said, "Shake it!"

Easton looked at Ronnie for a second, and then proceeded to shimmy his little body.

We didn't stop laughing for a long time.

3 comments:

bethany said...

LOL! really! adorable!

Erica & Dan said...

That would have been so funny to see. Sounds like he is quite the character!

Karen said...

I can't stop laughing! I can totally picture him doing that!