Wednesday, June 10, 2009

18 months

Remember this guy?
Well, he is 18 months today (which means he gets to go to nursery come Sunday--hooray!).
I don't have many pictures this month, I really need to step it up. Easton is talking more and more (although not enough to change the fact that he has many frustration tantrums everyday). He learned to say apple, juice, Mammy (Handy Manny), Bo-Bob (Sponge Bob--he has an obsession that is not fueled by actually watching the show--which he has only seen a handful of time, it is weird). I'm sure I'm missing a few.
He also thinks he is really big. He now wants to go up and down stairs standing up--although he can't really do it yet. He never stops running outside and has no fear of falling, or sand anymore (thank goodness).
We go to the doctor next week, so I'll have official stats then. Easton is now in 18 month clothes exclusively. He is still in size 5 shoes, but has a pair or two that don't fit because his little feet are so fat (from top to bottom, if that makes sense). He has not gotten any new teeth this month, but has a few that seem to be making their way down.
He continues to be a lot of fun, naps for 3 hours a day and sleeps all the way through the night.

Easton trying on his new pair of flip flops. He loves running around in just his diaper and now that it is finally starting to get warm, he can do that once in a while.

I'll leave you with the view from Easton's eyes. Complete with fat feet, round belly and outie belly button.

No comments: