Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Guess who made more cards?

I had another large order come in, so in the last two weeks I made a heckofalot of cards.

How many?

Don't worry, I'm not going to make you guess this time.

214

But, because I am nothing if not a giver (riiiiiiight), you can leave a comment (a nice comment) on this post and be entered to win an assortment of cards. There are way more than you see above, I promise!

Giveaway will be open until 11:59p.m. on Friday, June 26.

28 comments:

Ashley said...

I love your cards!! They're always so cute...and you're very creative. I think if it were me, I would never want to part with any of them. I love getting your cards in the mail. I think you've sent 3 or 4...When Easton was born, Christmas cards, Thank you cards when you stayed with us. Receiving a handmade card is always so great and puts a smile on my face every time!

Miller Family said...

Hey I won once, maybe I'll get lucky again. No but seriously I love your cards, and I loved having some because it made me want to send someone a card for no good reason. I really should do that more often.

Erica said...

I NEED some of your cards! They simply are the best.

Annie said...

Hey KaLee, I love your cards. I hope that one day I can be even a 10th as creative as you.

Annie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey said...

Yay for more cards! You are one busy woman. Someday maybe we will find the time to sit down and make cards upon end....someday.

Lauren said...

I wish I was creative like you. They are super cute!

Jill said...

hmmm...am I allowed to win two giveaways in a row?!? I have so enjoyed having my cards from you, I am in need of another load!

katie said...

i saw the heading to your post and thought..."i hope she's giving away more cards!!" i love all your cards. i think its talented card makers like you that remind me why i don't make my own ;) you can always give some to me!!!
p.s. and its almost my birthday, so you should pick me :)

sdheinens said...

Your cards are so cute! My best friend is getting married and I am trying to think of a super cute idea for the bridal shower invites. How did you seriously make 214 though...thats crazy!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love it when you give away your cards! You are like my own Pioneer Woman. You cards are awesome as always, and if you ever do any summer classes I would love to come and make some so let me know!

Kathryn said...

I love that Apple card so cute. You definately are one creative lady. I admire that you can make so many in one hit. I am terrible and can't decide what to do for just one card let alone 214!!

Stevens Family said...

You know how much I love your cards!!! Would love to win some! :)

Laura said...

You do make the best cards, so I would love to be entered into a contest to get some! I was just thinking the other day about the Christmas cards we used to make in your apartment in Provo...and wishing that we still lived closer.

Alisa said...

You have totally turned me into a card snob. None of the store-made cards are good enough. So you can see why I need more cards, right? ; )

Shalee said...

We had fun with you guys at Old Baldy! Hope you have a fun trip and I hope even more that I win some of your cute cards :-)

Chris and Beth Will said...

Hey Kay- your cards are beautiful. I would find good use for them if you picked me:)

and by-the-way a couple of Bishop twins will be in Laramie area July 10-11, lets get together.

us said...

KaLee, you amaze me! I would definitely take some of those amazing cards off your hands for you.

Maria said...

Your cards are so cute! How do you find the time to whip out 214? You're superwoman!

Josh and Gnickie said...

First things first, your cards ALWAYS Rock!! I LOVE the ones that say "welcome baby" the hand prints are too cute. I think I will need to purchase that stamp.

I want so badly to start making cards again. I have a feeling when the girls get here, I won't get any better at it. But we will see if I get homemade Christmas Cards out this year.

I hope y'all are doing well. Josh is back home with me on Friday!!!! I couldn't be more excited.

Rachel said...

Oh! I'm so excited to see that you're doing another card giveaway. I missed out on the last one, and was pretty sad. Those cards are so cute- you really have an amazing talent.

And I have to say that teenage Rachel would have to agree with teenage KaLee on the minivan issue:)

D.B. said...

I'm so in! Gotta comment for this chance. My stash of cards, not as cute as yours, is getting low and this would be perfect. Now don't you wish you had cards for everyone? Thanks for the fun of trying.

Amber said...

Boy would I love some new cards.... You make such pretty ones too.. Was that nice enough? I really do need some though.

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

214!! SERIOUSLY! If only I had your drive. Your determination. Your craftiness. Your abitlity to work quickly.....Sigh, but alas, I do not. So I will enter and cross my fingers for a lucky win! :)

Michelle said...

oo oo oo, pick me! thanks for the reminder too. :)

Carolyn said...

I love your cards! You are so creative.

Anne Marie said...

Count me in. i love the ones you posted on SCS. I can't believe you made that many are you sane when you say yes to these projects?

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I missed one of your give-a-ways! It ALMOST makes me wish I wouldn't have gone on vacation! :)

Denise