Friday, June 05, 2009

The Boss

Sometimes you work for people you despise.

Sometimes you work for people you tolerate.

Sometimes you work for people you respect.

And sometimes, just sometimes, you work for a person that you really like. A person that has a leadership style that works great with the way you tick. A person that just gets it.

I am fortunate to have that last kind of boss right now.

And unfortunately, he just found out yesterday that he is losing his job.

Stupid recession.

*No need to worry about me. My job is secure, but will probably be changing. I don't know how yet, but will keep you informed.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

oh my gosh. that is crazy. i hope everything goes okay.

Unknown said...

When reading the article, I came across the part where the tuition will be increased for the college of law in coming years. I am glad that Ronnie is finishing this year and will not have to face that. I am really sorry about Kent. I hope that whomever you will be working for will be almost as great.

D.B. said...

was he one of the 45? last week was crazy