Tuesday, June 02, 2009

The deets

Let's just give a little family update, shall we?

Sometimes I feel like you get to read all of my random experiences and thoughts and weirdness, but then don't really know what our family is up to.

Ronnie started his internship two weeks ago. He is commuting 45 miles a day which means Easton and I get to see him less than normal. So far he enjoys it. The people are great and the firm is great. He has admitted to feeling a little overwhelmed when the work he is doing is going straight on to a judge and no one is "checking" him--but I guess he has to get used to that sometime.

I'm still working part time for the College of Business. I love my schedule. I get to make us a little money and still get to be a mom for the majority of the day (not that I wasn't a mom for all of the day before, but--well, you get it). I'm keeping busy with my normal stuff, crafting, stamping, reading, cleaning, playing with Easton, etc. We just purchased a bike/jogging trailer and if it would ever stop raining here, Easton and I plan on taking full advantage of it.

Easton is almost 18 months old and is pretty much the cutest little boy you have ever seen. You can get your fill of him on his blog.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys are really busy, but you always seem to make time for Easton and each other. Thanks again for letting me share your life this last week. I look forward to being able to see you again soon.

D.B. said...

Saw you guys take off on your bikes the other day, nice job, you're right about the rain though. Today feels like an Oregon coast winter day, not a Laramie Summer day. Sure is green though, but that whole photosynthesis business needs sun too.