Friday, June 26, 2009

A Hooded Craft

So.

Easton is too big for the baby hooded towels, but due to extreme shivering when he gets out of the tub, I still wanted to have his head covered.

So I found a SUPER easy tutorial and went to work.

And it was so, so, so, so, SOOO easy. I couldn't not share it with you.

I promise you'll want to make some. Heck, I'm still trying to figure out how to make one for myself.



Last day to enter the giveaway!

Also, let's pretend that Easton was a willing photography subject, instead of just letting me drape him with the towel while he played with his train.

Note: the tutorial gives directions for one towel, but if I were you I would use two large towels and one hand towel and just make two at once. Then you don't have half of a hand towel hanging around for no reason.

No comments: