The other day when Easton was playing on our apartment complex playground, I was chatting with other moms who were there.
The conversation turned to the new minivan that one mother had just purchased.
And then we sat and discussed the pros and cons of each minivan on the market.
While Teenage KaLee sat and cringed that 26 year old KaLee was even thinking about minivans. Doesn't she know how totally uncool that is?
Note to the moms who were there, or to those who own minivans: Minivans are not uncool, they actually make a ton of sense for families. You just have to understand that Teenager KaLee doesn't respect the minivan. I don't know if she ever will.
Don't forget to enter the card giveaway!
6 comments:
Adult Dave would agree with teenage KaLee. Although we have both gotten over it. (Bridgette)
Those adult boys try to get over it by adding the word SPORT to the end of the mini van title! ;) I'm holding on tight to our grand caravan SPORT because at this rate teenage Kandice is really scared of graduating to something like the big blue Hoopes bus. So uncool! :)
Ha ha! Yup, I have a minivan, and I still don't respect the van. But for some reason when you have 3 kids, you just don't give a crap anymore... really.
Don't give in KaLee, Minivans aren't worth it! :)
You wouldn't make it very long in Cali if you're not into mini-vans. They are everywhere here! Families just don't seem to have the SUV-attitude that those of you in the Rocky Mountains seem to have. Maybe it's the snow factor?
BTW - you're welcome to buy my Odyssey. I'm ready for a Pilot! (Hee Hee!)
'Nise
Just wait until #2 arrives! The double sliding doors that open at the touch of a button will be a life saver! Erin and I were both in the same boat. Both of our teenage selves swore that we would never own a minivan. The Odyssey is by far the best! I've actually driven hundreds of miles in every minivan on the market. Hey! It was for work! They were filled with TOOLS!
Post a Comment