I was even able to get this photo of Easton and grandpa on 01/02/10 {poor quality, I know--darn cell phones}.
He was an awesome man and we all love him. In fact, our family is full of his namesakes, Ronald Jay and Easton Jay.Ronnie wrote an awesome tribute to him for his 90th birthday two years ago, which can be read here.
We'll miss him, but know he is happy to be reunited with his two dear wives, Lazell (Ronnie's grandma by blood) and Frances (the grandma Ronnie knew growing up).
4 comments:
My condolences. I'm glad you guys got to say goodbye. Tyler just flew out to Las Vegas to attend his grandpa's funeral on Saturday. Maybe good men are needed in heaven right now. Probably a dumb question: Are you guys going to the funeral?
Sending our sympathies your way. So glad you got the pix of him with Easton -- what a treasure! Nice tribute too Ronnie.
Thank you for the picture. It is a comfort to me to see. I missed this in person that day.
We will miss him very much. I told him to pick out a special little one for you while he is up there, and a special one for Alisa and Alex too.
Post a Comment