Monday, January 25, 2010

Just a little January catch up

On Martin Luther King day, Easton and I went to Cheyenne with my mom and sisters and as a result, he missed out on a nap. At 6:45pm, this is how Ronnie and I found him on the couch! We thought he would wake back up when we were getting him undressed, etc. but no such luck. Thank goodness he ended up sleeping all the way through the night! [and yes, the outfit was his idea]
Being a boy, and not a girl, Easton has just barely begun to have an interest in shoes. Daddy's are infinitely cooler than Mama's (never mind that he could probably handle my size 9's a heck of a lot easier than Dad's size 12's).


The other day, Easton got his hands on the camera. Many interesting pictures were the result, but this self-portrait is my favorite. "Cheese!"

1 comment:

Karen said...

I guess it is better that he ate the snow off his shoes - there wasn't as much of it than off of mom's shoes...still laughing!