Monday, January 11, 2010

The Robe

Aunt Aubrey made Easton an adorable robe for Christmas/his birthday. I was unsure if he would get it, since neither Ronnie or I utilize a robe on a regular basis. We explained the idea of the robe after his bath on Saturday night and he was all about it.

Right away he walked off to enjoy a little TV time in his new robe.

You are dying from the cuteness, I know.
When we finally had to get him dressed (since mom was convinced that we could not go diaper-less for too much longer without an accident), he was insistent that we put the robe back on over his pj's. He seemed to roast from all that fleece, but it was a struggle to get him to take it off at all to go to bed.
Thanks Aubrey--I think it is safe to say this present is a hit!

1 comment:

Stevens Family said...

YAY!!!! With pictures too! Happy Day! :)

I'm so glad he likes it. It was a lot easier than it looks (which if it looks easy, then it's just that much easier). 1 yd of fleece was all it took. When he outgrows it I'll make him another.

And he looks so cute with his haircut!