Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's almost like he knows

I'm starting to think that Easton is smarter than I give him credit for.

For the last about two weeks, he has been what I would classify as an "angel" child. Now, don't get me wrong. We still have time out sessions and he is still two after all, but he has just been so much fun!

Everything is an adventure, whether it be a trip to Wal-Mart, playing with Play-dough, or doing some puzzles. He tells me about his day in 3-4 word sentences and laughs when I am being silly. He is going down easily for naps and bedtime, sleeping through the night and taking 2.5-3.5 hour naps.

Overall, he is making my job as a mom and parent easy.

I'm loving this last little bit of time as a family of three.

It's like he knows that things are going to change and is giving me memories to cherish.

Bless that boy.

[he has no idea what is about to hit him]

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Wow, I'm sure you're enjoying it so much! I'm glad you're loving your last few weeks as a family of three. :)

Stevens Family said...

He is a sweetheart. I wish we lived closer. That kid could enjoy his older girl cousins and give them someone to play with. And give the dog a playmate. Easton's really smart and very funny and soooo cute. Glad we got to see him so much at Christmas. You guys are lucky to have such a great kid and I hope you have more just like him!