Please excuse my facial expression. I believe that Ronnie said something to me right as I was taking the picture (at least that is what I am blaming it on).6 weeks to go! It is crazy to think about. Especially since I am having a hard time working up any kind of motivation to do anything (strange since before Christmas you couldn't pay me to slow down, well you probably could have paid me). I still have to take my five quilts to be quilted and finish those, not to mention regular baby preparations. Oh well, 6 weeks should be enough time, right?
I'm still feeling good. I have definitely started to waddle, and it seems more pronounced at work, since I sit at my desk for longer periods of time and then get up so I am a little stiff. Baby is moving all of the time and is head down. The doctor this week even told me what a few of the "sticky-outy" body parts are so I can better identify them when the baby is moving.
My mom asked this week if I had any feelings as to whether I will go early or late with this baby, and my inkling is late. But most of that could be because Easton was late, and because I semi-begged the doctor to give me the earlier due date at my first appointment.
I have apparently entered the time in pregnancy when it is okay for complete strangers to touch my belly. Luckily it doesn't bother me too much, but I always wonder if I will ever be the stranger who does that at some point in my life. I just don't see it happening.
Easton gave us a big speech at dinner last night about the baby being a sister (we didn't even know he knew the word "sister") so who knows what that means. We probably shouldn't put too much stock in it though, considering when you ask him if the baby is a boy or a girl, he answers "boy-girl!"
We're continuing to narrow down those boy names, don't worry, I promise to share as soon as we have a "modest" list.
4 comments:
You look great KaLee. I have never touched the belly of a pregnant lady. I guess I'm just old fashioned or just old! Keep smiling--Easton is a cutie. Write down his funny conversations, I promise you won't remember them.
The homestretch! Good luck finding that motivation. I always lose mine at about this time, too, and can't seem to find it again until the baby is about 3 months old.
You look great! I'm excited that the countdown is down to six weeks!
omygosh, i can't believe he/she is coming so soon!!! i need to send you my present!! i can't wait to hear all about it. please keep me posted as things get closer! oh babies are the best thing ever!
Post a Comment