Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's time to make your voice heard

You've all been listening to me go on and on and on (or I'm sure it seems) about how this baby is a surprise.

You either think I'm crazy (generally those of you under 50)

or

You think that I am the coolest person you know because that's the way you did it (generally those of you over 50)

So now, it's your turn. Tell me what this little bundle of joy is going to be!

Do I need to be washing all of Easton's clothes, or begging my sister and friends for the pink stuff?

You'll notice a little poll on the right sidebar there. You have until 2/21/10 at 11:59pm to vote.

6 comments:

JMG said...

Um-----this really is a toss up---cuz there is a boy and girl grandchild in your family--so it will be unfair numbers regardless---and I don't know the gender ratio in your hubbies family (I'm trying to be scientific about this)---but I'm gonna vote for. . . BOY--after all I LOVED having two boys in a row!

Lindsey said...

Get washing Eastons clothes because it is a BOY all the way! You know Ive felt that way from the beginning :) but either way we are excited to find out!!

Stevens Family said...

Having another boy evens it up at 2 each. However, I do hope you get a girl. They are very sweet. There is a lot of truth to Momma's Boy and Daddy's Girl. Both of my kids are Daddy's Girls. It sounds like Easton loves his mommy. I like your girl names too. Hurry up and pick your boy names! :) I just want the baby to come! I love being an aunt!

Kathryn said...

I voted one way and changed my mind... I am hopeless at picking! And I think you are such a good girl to wait and not find out... that is how I want to be next time, we'll see I might just have to live the dream through you... hehe!! Just over 3 weeks now KaLee... exciting!!

Denise said...

Are ya sure it's not twins in there? LOL

Bethany said...

i voted girl, but i just haven't a clue! are you sensing any intuition yet? i think deep down i want another boy as our second (distant future) because they are the sweetest! i can't wait to find out! you better text me when things start to happen! :)