And here we are again with a belly update. I've decided to take these as I have appointments. It seems about right to me.I continue to feel good. I have had to start sleeping with pillows around me (I've never invested in one of those "pregnancy" pillows--tell me, are they worth my money?). I still sleep great, and don't need to get up in the middle of the night yet (I know that will come in time). I also have had very minimal swelling (hallelujah!). I can wear any pair of shoes I choose still! I suppose the frigid temperatures here are helping some with that (don't worry, no complaining out of me).
Ronnie and I are trying really hard to transition ourselves to not referring to Easton as "baby" at all anymore, as he gets a little confused and runs over to point to my belly. We've always teased him with phrases like "Where's momma's baby?" when he is hiding, etc. It's been a surprisingly hard habit to break.
Baby is moving all of the time, and when he or she stretches it is crazy to feel how long the baby is! I've definitely noticed a difference in the last two weeks of how quickly I can get up or down, and my energy is slowing some, but I'm still really enjoying this pregnancy.
No updates on boy names. We will have 34 hours of driving in the car when we go down to California though, so plenty of time to talk that out. :)
Other belly shots: 28 weeks, 24 weeks, 20 weeks, 17 weeks.
3 comments:
I got a pregnancy pillow but it was a boppy version, the 'boppy cuddle pillow' it was a kind of tear drop shape and I LOVED it!! Sadly, Cade stole it at 7 months when we put him in his crib, he would not sleep without it. It was fantastic. I used it as a nursing pillow aswell, it was great!!
Glad to know were not the only ones taking some insanely long trip for Christmas!
You look great! I hear we may get to see you for a fleeting moment...hope so!
Post a Comment