The law school hosts Santa for all the kids. Obviously, Easton was not happy about it. I felt a little bad about making him sit there for not one, but two pictures...

...but then I decided that every kid needed a "screaming their head off on Santa's lap" picture and felt better.

Then, we bought a little (4 ft) tree and decorated it. Easton liked putting ornaments on, as long as it was the ornament that
HE wanted to put on.

He also helped daddy do the star, which was quite possibly the cutest thing ever.

And here's our little tree.

I thought that little would be perfect. Small for the apartment, Easton's size (so to speak), etc. The one thing I didn't think about? Easton can reach EVERY branch. My nice porcelain ornaments that my Grammy makes every year had to stay packed up this year. boo.
3 comments:
I think the Santa thing just may be considered 'child abuse', check with a lawyer on that one!
Love your tree! And Easton is a doll, I'm so glad he could come visit us.
LOVE the crying Easton Santa pic. Classic!
Your tree looks great! I know what you mean about the whole "kids getting into ornaments" thing. No fun.
The picture of Easton on Santa's lap is hilarious. Does every kid go through that?!
Post a Comment