First of all, let's back way up to the summer of 2008. Ronnie and I got new phones. The exact same phones.
Then a mere 5 days later, I dropped my phone and this happened. I was not a happy camper, but really, other than the ugliness, it functioned fine.
Then about a month ago Easton took a pen to the phone top and chipped out a bit of the glass. Not so very safe, I know. We stuck a piece of packing tape over the top and aside from me looking even more ghetto, all was well.
Fast forward another week or so and you will find Easton again chipping glass out of the top THROUGH the tape. So, I decided to take off the current tape job and redo it. When I pulled off the piece of tape, the entire phone just started disintegrating before my eyes.
Currently, my phone looks like this:

I checked online and found out I was eligible for an upgrade (I previously thought I had to hold out until March) and so the shopping began.
After all of your marvelous recommendations, I have decided to purchase the LG enV3. Really, it was the positive reviews and the state of my current phone that made me do it. Obviously, my life is not such where I can have nice things. At least not with a curious 2 year old and another on the way. I like my phones to last me close to the 2 years, so I need something a little sturdy.
It will be here tomorrow. Can't wait!

No comments:
Post a Comment