Thursday, December 10, 2009

Two years

Today marks two years.

Two years that I have been a mother.

And you know what? It's just as awesome as everyone always said it would be. Sure there are ups and downs, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

In honor of my little Easton, here he is in every month of his life. {warning: lots of pictures}

Birth
1 month

2 months
3 months
4 months
5 months

6 months

7 months

8 months
9 months

10 months
11 months
1 year
13 months
14 months
15 months
16 months
17 months
18 months
19 months
20 months
21 months

22 months
23 months
2 years
Congrats if you made it to the end! He has his doctor's appointment tomorrow morning, so I'll be doing the "official" update on his blog after that.

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

Oh my goss he is cute!! I love the 17months pic!! He seriously has not changed at all, just grown a little!! What a spunky little mite!

Kathryn said...

that was gosh not goss!!

Cindy said...

I saw the cute birthday invite at Grammys, can I crash the party?? He is a cutie!

Unknown said...

Are you sure you did not substitute any of Ronnie's baby pictures for Easton's? Some of those look just like his dad - but you can see you in them too, especially as he gets older. Thanks for all the pictures. You know I cannot get enough!
Karen

Josh and Gnickie said...

I must say that the 2 year pictures has got to be the best one...haha. I take it he feels the same about Santa as Josh does.