I made these countdown blocks in my ladies craft group. It's a great way to get together and chat the night away with some great ladies. Kit purchased here.
Ronnie's family does a handmade ornament exchange every year and aside from the stress it causes me when I am trying to come up with an idea, I LOVE it. My ornament this year was inspired by this one. {sorry the lighting and picture is so bad}
Finally, I ordered this calendar (magnet to mark the date not shown) for my mom from this place again. It is really hard to get a good picture of sheet metal (in case you are wondering).

3 comments:
The calendar turned out really well!
They look great! I love your countdown.
darling, love all the projects!!
um, remember that you have an amazing cousin that has a vinyl machine and would give you a screamin' deal if you need anything done...silly girl.
Post a Comment