Friday, July 25, 2008

Selfishness or How My Husband Knows Me a Little Too Well

Back story: It was finally time for Ronnie and me to get new cell phones. As fate would have it, we liked the same phone. This particular phone was available in only black and purple and since I’m not so much a purple fan (I like the color, just not enough to dedicate my phone to it for the next two years), we took a chance and ordered the exact. same. phone. The phones arrived this week and the following is the Google Talk (love it) conversation that ensued. [we do not believe in capitalization or punctuation when using Google Talk]

KaLee: did the phones get here?
Ronnie: yeah, which one do you want?
KaLee: the better one
Ronnie: i figured

Post Script: Sadly, Ronnie's phone actually does have a weird echo thing--mine is working just fine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys google just like you talk! Poor Ronnie, his phone is always having problems. Maybe next time, in what, 2 years? Sorry sweetheart-Love Mom

Erin said...

I'm totally commenting on your running music post, as well as your darling Easton posts. First, I love the angry heavy stuff, Nine Inch Nails, Prodigy work really well. And as silly as it sounds...the Rocky theme song is totally awesome to run to! Next, your little guy is so cute, and I can't believe how small he is, or maybe my Ava is just huge, b/c at her 4 month she was almost 16 pounds...not so much a girlish figure. Anyway, I was happy Jeremy got to run into you guys last month in Laramie, sad I couldn't be there, too. Take care!
Erin....Johnson...Jeremy's wife, just to clarify:0)