My uber-talented friend
Bethany took our pictures while we were passing through Denver earlier this month. I just love it when my friends are the BEST at what they do! You can view a few more pics on her
photography blog, then go check out her
website as well!
Easton, me and Bethany
We also learned that Easton hates the grass.
Really, REALLY hates the grass.
Thanks Bethany! We loved seeing you and getting a few pics in the process.
[scroll down for the tag blanket winner!]
3 comments:
Poor Easton - he doesn't know what that green stuff is, all he sees in Wyo is snow, and more snow, and more snow and... just kidding. Most babies don't know what to make of grass the first time they touch it, it is prickly and not soft like their blankets are. He will love it, all in good time, especially if it is attached to a sport of some sort if he is like his father. Grandma Lopez
Grandpa says that grass is what cows eat, so of course he is afraid of it.
I can't believe Easton hates grass so badly. But the good news is, he still makes a good pictures even when he cries. He has to be the cutiest little guy.
Wow! These pictures are great! Bethany is a great photographer...I wish I was that good! :-) I checked out her website because you said she lives in Colorado...and you know what? She actually took the engagement pictures for a cute girl who's parents are in our ward (I think her name is Amber and her last name was Jones). They're beautiful...how lucky to have a friend to take beautiful family pictures!
Post a Comment