Thursday, July 17, 2008

Because I can't stop laughing

I normally post these things on Easton's blog (and actually did yesterday), but I can't stop laughing at this video--so I thought I would share it with everyone.

[Please excuse my shaky camera skills and annoying laugh]

I'm having a bit of trouble embedding the video. You can also go here to view it.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

That is hilarious! His face is too funny. So fun when you can capture those moments to always remember them! :)

Erica said...

The face is hilarious! He looks like a chipmunk with a squished face! I love it!

Lindsay said...

So funny! That face he pulls reminds me of the one Garrett pull when he's, uh...doing #2. I also crack up every time I watch him.

Jen said...

That is too funny. I was laughing out loud in my office at work...I'm sure my boss was wondering what I was up to :) I love it!

us said...

That is hilarious. I love it! He is so darn cute!