We had a wonderful vacation in California. I did not love the humidity {which by the way made my hair FREAK out--previously I thought my hair was stick straight}. I did love seeing family and friends.
Because we have a photographer-grandpa we took some studio portraits. In the front room. On our own time schedule. You gotta love that. Here are a few of my favorites.








Ronnie and I were also able to go to an Angels game (they lost). Thanks to this picture, I have now realized that in no way is a jersey a flattering look.
We were also able to see my roommate Cheryl and her family--definitely fun! I just love that I can visit her in SoCal now!
Of course we didn't think about pictures until the end of the night, when the babies had had ENOUGH! (Cheryl, Allie, Scott, Me, Easton, Ronnie)
Me, Easton, Cheryl and Allie.We were also able to stop and see my other awesome roommate Bethany in Denver and got a few MORE family photos (you can never get enough of those--right?) Look for those soon--right Bethany?

7 comments:
RIGHT!! But how cute are THOSE pics!!! LOVE them!
those are really great family pics...it's always nice to have a photographer in the family! you look great by the way Kalee!
Great pictures!! Easton looks like the happiest little boy ever!
OK, it's like virtually spying on you, but the Crawfords have no shame! I've got to keep up with all of my kids from YM/YW. You all look great, it just makes us feel SO old...congratulations on having such a great family.
Cute, cute pictures!!
I love the family photos. we are going to have to get a picture of Easton. He is very photogenic.
Oh my goodness, these are such good pictures of your cute family! You look beautiful. And, of course, Easton is darling as always. I loved seeing these!
Post a Comment